Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seriously? 2nd Pregnant Man!

This amazes me. I’m transgendered and can not wrap my own head around this. Pregnant Man and his transgendered husband are expecting. Ok so I had to put my 2 cents in on this. Cause from my own personal view I can not imagine doing this. I have such a problem with being female I can not begin to think I would do this. EVER. I’m planning to have my stuff yanked out. Hopefully in May!

It brings me to a question. How can you be pregnant and still be male? I’m all about gender being fluid. But to me pregnancy on the complete feminine end of that spectrum. To me it’s a maternal thing. I guess I can’t understand this.

To me, this is good and bad for the community. It brings an awareness to the community, but not all press is good press. This man and family just like the last pregnant man will face a lot of ridicule. I will see how the world reacts to it.

[Via http://sethisaboy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment