Monday, March 8, 2010

Bizarre thing found in my Blog Stats

I’m not as obsessed with my blog stats as I used to be. I still tend to check them once or twice a month, week,  day. WordPress shows you know what people were typing into google when they found your blog. So I know that a lot of you are looking for free MRCP questions, or stuff about testosterone or pregnant men. Today I came across something really bizarre:

‘How does a male doctor have sex with a female doctor?’

What? Now I’m fairly used to being asked ’so how do transsexuals have sex?‘  Clearly someone wishes to know how doctors have sex, so in the public-spirited nature of this blog I’ll let you into a secret.  Sometimes when two doctors love each other very much indeed, or are drunk at the mess party, then they will decide to have sex. When they have sex it’s in just the same way that any other grown-ups have sex.Believe it or not Doctors have very similar anatomy to Other People.

Very rarely some doctors will find that they have sex with someone who isn’t a doctor or nurse. Very rarely they will have sex with so called ‘other people’ .  This is usually difficult as Other People think that you can’ t discuss the traumatic details of todays bowel resection over dinner. The sort of joke that is hilarious to most doctors is considered ’sick’ by Other People. Although the anantomy might be the same dating Other People isn’t as easy as it seems.

[Via http://doctorz.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment